Prayer

My Savior, My God,

My heart is really hurting for my friend who is about to lose her mom to cancer. I know it will be their loss here on earth and heaven's gain. Please wrap your arms around my friend and her dad and brothers. Bring peace and assurance that she will soon have a body that is cancer free and in the arms of our heavenly Father...in Jesus Name.

I also want to lift up to YOU Lord, my other friend who received a letter about losing her home. We're hoping their is a mix up in the paper work and that they will be able to keep the home that they built. I pray for a good sell week for her husband and side jobs for him as well. Please be with this wonderful mom of three precious children as she teaches and attends to the needs of her family. I am so grateful that you brought her into my life to be a blessing and a visual of your provision. Be with this dear family and please continue to provide their needs...in Jesus Name.

Lord, I ask you to be with my boss that broke her arm on her walk last night. I pray for quick healing and restoration. I pray that she will not be in any pain and that she'll receive the greatest care. I ask all these in Your Name...Amen.

God is so good,
God is so good,
God is so good,
He's so good to me.

He answers prayer,
He answers prayer,
He answers prayer,
He's so good to me.

I love Him so,
I love Him so,
I love Him so,
He's so good to me.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

beautiful prayers!

I know someone else who broke an arm yesterday!!! Crazy

If you have a moment please stop by my site and click on the link to the prayer request I posted. A blog friend of mine needs some prayer warriors she is going through a lot right now :(

Thank You!

I think it's awesome that you posted your prayer :)

the end where you repeated your sentences was my FAVORITE