I had the priviledge of "helping" Donna Rodriquez in her Tech seminars at the ACSI Conference this past Monday and Tuesday. This was her first year as a presenter and taught five hours and did an AWESOME job. We also spent the night at the Anaheim Hilton Monday night and had a blast just hanging out at the Garden Walk and enjoyed a great dinner. Thanks Donna for a fun two days and making me laugh so hard.
Posted by Cutlerama on Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Just sitting here on the couch with my sick Luke and decided to copy this from a friend because I'm bored.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my mom's best friend from college.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? me? cry?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? it's ok.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have one.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? absolutely!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? sometimes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? nope, out at age 12.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no way!!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Coco Puffs.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? yes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? at times I do.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? mint and chip.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? smile.
15. RED OR PINK? red.
16. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? not wearing any.
17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? green chili and chicken chilquillas (yummy)
18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Luke snoring.
19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? green
20. FAVORITE SMELLS? bacon, homemade bread.
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Katelyn.
22. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? football.
23. HAIR COLOR? brown.
24. EYE COLOR? brown, sometimes green or blue.
25. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes.
26. FAVORITE FOOD? taquitos.
27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings.
28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I really don't remember.
29. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? reddish.
30. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer.
31. HUGS OR KISSES? both!
32. FAVORITE DESSERT? brownies.
33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Shack.
34. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? shoes, a gift from Rox.
35. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Office, yeah we TiVo everything and watch it a week later, so lame.
36. FAVORITE SOUND? Luke's voice.
37. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? KY, VA, Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Cyprus, East Africa.
38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? being awesome.
39. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Merced, CA.
Posted by Cutlerama on Thursday, November 20, 2008
2 years old
I have been thinking about the growth I have seen in our Luke.
All the talks we have in the car to and from school and the grocery store, all the questions he has and just listening to his prayers.
Yes, he can be spastic as times, but he makes me laugh.
God has truly blessed us with an awesome son.
Posted by Cutlerama on Tuesday, November 11, 2008
What's a party without a good light saber fight?
Where has the time gone? It's hard to believe our little Luke is 7 years old.
Last week I asked Luke where he wanted to eat dinner on his birthday, thinking he'll choose Rainforest Cafe, and to my surprise he said El Pollo Loco! So, the Mearigs and Tim met us at El Pollo Loco for Luke's birthday dinner. Afterwards they all came over for cheesecake, another Lukie request, and opening of gifts. Luke had a blast with his Storm Trooper helmet and all the various Batman and Star War toys. Thanks everyone for making Luke's day so special.
Posted by Cutlerama on Tuesday, November 04, 2008