Got my purse, I'm going!!!

Suitcases packed, child care taken care of, food in the fridge...I'm ready!!!
Around 8:30 Thursday evening Becky and I will be on our way to east Africa, by way of London and Nairobi. A total of 26 hours of travel time. I am so excited, words cannot express the joy of seeing God's hand in all of this. God provided the funds for me to go and I cannot wait to see what wonderful things God has in store for us.
I will definitely miss my boys; Luke and his warm smile every morning, our bike rides to the beach and our reading time. Matt and his kisses, our walks after dinner and our conversations.
I pray that Becky and I will be a light shining forth His love and glory. That we will be able to let go of what's safe, secure and predictable and just solely trust in almighty God. That we will return forever changed.

I just want to thank all those who are taking care of my Luke while I'm away, Suzanne Faris, Katelynn, April, the Beals and my mom-in-law Sue. You guys are awesome.
Thank you to all those who are praying for our journey and know that Becky and I covet your prayers and appreciate each and every one of you.

I will try to post when I can while I'm there.
God bless you all and I can't wait to share when I get back.

No comments: