January 1, 2014

This is the year where things have to change.  The years 2011,2012 were very significant as far as seeing God working.  I'm not saying that He stopped but those years seeing God working was so evident and in big ways, i.e found out that I'm pregnant, Matt got a GREAT, new job and the birth of lil Z.  Last year, 2013, seemed kind of quiet, stagnant in a sense.  I became to busy and just sporadically spent time with the Lord and didn't really dig deep with Him last year.

I am going to spend more time with the Lord and become closer to him and know and desire Him more.  I have specific requests this year and as a friend puts it "pound Heaven's door" till I hear confirmation on those requests. 

If the Lord wants us to stay in CA I'm praying for a promotion for Matt with a significant raise.
If that doesn't happen, I'm asking the Lord to take us out of CA.  Saving enough for a down payment to buy a home in So Cal seems almost impossible.

We would love to add to our family, but that would be difficult to do with me still working and again our small place.  Would love lil Z to grow up with a sibling closer to her age.

I know God is working in my life and in my family's and He has done and will continue to do amazing things.

No comments: