6 months


Wow, 6 months already. I thought it would take forever to reach this point in my pregnancy. I absolutely love being pregnant and feeling her move more and more. It is such an amazing feeling, even though it sometimes keeps me up at night. God is blessing us beyond what we every imagined and we continue to look forward to see where He takes us. Luke is getting more excited about having a sister and I'm getting used to having a little pink and purple around. Not my favorite colors, but I know I can't avoid them. HAHA!

My last day of work will be here before I know, so at this time I have a lot of work to do to plan the last seven weeks of lesson plans. I still have my yearbook coming in after the birth, so I will find myself back on campus to do the last of my Yearbook requirements. I will miss all my
"other kids" here on campus, but excited for the time off.

No comments: