Natural, Pure, Essential

I've been reading The Organic God by Margaret Feinberg and I love how she expresses who God is. When you hear organic you think of food without the aid of chemicals and pesticides, just as our "relationship with Christ should be simple, healthful and close to nature." And that is the type of relationship I want with Him.

She also states that "God seems FAR more concerned with our TRANSFORMATION than mere INFORMATION." I can read the Bible all day long and know every story, but we need to apply it and let it work through us...there needs to be change that's evident.

Just thought I'd share that with you. I highly recommend this book, it will help you rediscover who God is.

2 comments:

Margaret Feinberg said...

Zaida,

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the Organic God.

Loved the video slideshow of you and your family.

Blessings,
Margaret

Kelly L said...

The more we practice what we learn the closer we become with God. You gain a peace that is indescrible. Love you my friend.