East Africa here I come!

Well Friends,
About two months ago I was approached by Becky Marx with the possibility of going to Africa for two weeks on a missions trip. The only set back was the $$$. Of course I prayed, friends prayed, I prayer some more. I specifically asked the Lord if I can have confirmation of this trip by Monday, July 7th so I have time to get everything I need to travel overseas. Monday morning July 7th, God provided a ticket to Africa. Wow!!! Isn't our GOD GREAT!!!
Becky Marx and I leave August 7 and return Friday August 22.

Please pray for travel safety, OUR HEALTH and for the m's' time of refreshment and renewal.

1 comment:

Jessica Ronhaar said...

I'm so excited that you are going on this trip. It is going to be an amazing experience and I will be praying for the both of you.